happy birthday hyeji!!!

06 February 2009 12:19 AM Posted by o|i_oLi
hyeji...a very very very good friend of mine......she is always there for me....whenever i got something that is 'stuck' in my heart, i would find her out and talk it out...we used to crazy crazy together in class or anywhere else.....babo hyeji!!! =p!! when comes to food...ahaha...we love to eat....yumyum!!! JCO doughtnut!!!! remember hyeji??? hehe we both are crazy about those sweet rings...hahaha....then went to your room and you cook...and together we make the korean bread....haha miss all the times la hyeji...hmmmm wish you were at the side....hehe finally..wish you had a happy n enjoyous birthday!! as it only comes once a year....wish you good luch in your studies and good health...and greetings to your family members too....take good care there.....hugs!! hugs!!! take care ^^ hope to meet you soon in korea...tsk tsk*

2 Response to "happy birthday hyeji!!!"

  1. Hyeji with JanE Says:

    Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! long time I didn't visit ur blog.. cuz I was so busy working in the philippines!
    T.T sorry for that.. hehe.. anyway! Thank you so much for ur long long comment about my birthday! I've remembered my birthday in 2008, that you gave me J.CO donuts!! hehe ;) but no more this year.. when u come to korea, plz don't forget to bring J.CO ok? hhahahahaha.. Miss you lots!! Love you :) ♥♥♥♥

  2. o|i_oLi Says:

    ♥♥♥♥ sure hyeji....then u bring me go eat krispy kreme donuts k? hehe miss u..take care...